Shawn hails from Elgin, Illinois and graduated from St. Edward’s High School in 2002.
He ran for Loyola University and graduated in 2007.
Sean is aiming to get his 1,500m time under 3:50 early in the 2011 outdoor season, and under 3:45 by season’s end. He hopes to make the 2012 Olympic Trials and race in the European Circuit.
- 800 — 1:54
- 1500 — 3:50
- mile — 4:11
- 5k — 15:10
- USATF Club Cross Country Championships, Charlotte, NC
- American Milers Club, Indianapolis, IN
- Twin Cities Mile, Minneapolis, MN
- Main Street Memorial Day Mile, St. Charles, IL
- Oregon Relays, Eugene, OR